Thursday, September 16, 2010

Food Book Friday - The London Ritz Book of Afternoon Tea!

For the past week I promised myself I'd drink more water and cut out caffeine, "just to see what happens". Well, my skin seems to be more "supple" but hot-damn, I miss my daily cuppa tea!!!!

So for Food Book Friday (what's left of it) I present to you a divine little book on a divine topic: TEA


The London Ritz Book of Afternoon Tea - The Art and Pleasures of Taking Tea is a fabulous tea-time recipe book full of everything from Welsh Rarebit to Eccles Cakes to Rose Petal Jam.

A bit of history about tea and The Ritz, as well as a tea directory, make it a near-perfect book for those who covet the stuff as much as I do.

1 comment:

bridget said...

sister, tea is delicious! don't deprive yourself of its charms. i am drinking black tea now as I read your blog :)