Friday, May 18, 2007

Ktichen Delights - a trip through breakfast and other essential works of art.





I haven't written a food blog in over a month! I'm sad to say I even missed my birth month, glorious April, rounded up well with new, improving clarity and many cups of tea. Taken of course with the proper pleasure of awakening spring.
So with the inspiration from my friend Laure who recently was a top 16 finalist for Apartment Therapy's contest, I have decided to dig back into something that is "so me", something that I love. Of course, that is taking pictures of food.

Every time I make something and the light in my lovely kitchen happens to hit it just so, or I catch a gleam of some strange edge of cake, cream or crust, I must capture it. Thank god for digital cameras. Usually the desire strikes me in the morning.
Ode to the little light of spring above, the little joys of eating something lovely.



No comments: