Monday, November 26, 2007

WHITE GOLD HONEY




White soft and batter-textured bliss, white pretty incandescence lost on melting, melting tongue. It took me twice to swallow, pretty sugar paste, it took me twice to bleed that brooding pearl straight down my slowly melting throat. Soothe me once from the tip of your plastic spoon, and here I am...
Three cheers for raw, unheated honey!! 3 cheers for purest pure and sexiest of truly sexy sex!

Available at Whole Foods

www.whitegoldhoney.com/

and www.pancakeshop.com/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=WG-01

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally there, imagine that pure honey can get you off (the ground)... I simply didn't believe it until I found the White Gold.

Anonymous said...

So glad to find someone who had the same aesthetic experience that I did whilst consuming this sweet nectar of the gods. Simultaneously sensual and metaphysical!